Wednesday, September 19, 2018

What makes a good blog?

Out of all of the things that the class has come up with that we think makes a good blog, I have managed to dwindle that list down to only five. I chose these five simply because I feel that they all sum up what I feel makes a good blog. I also feel the other points are kind of like sub categories to the five that I have picked.

1. Graphics (Photos, videos, font types, etc)
2. Clean and presentable (Organized)
3. Informal (Helpful, content variation, links, etc)
4. Visual (Color scheme, organized, etc)
5. Easy access to important products (Popular, top sellers, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Truth by: Aaron D. Able

Here is a short memoir / micro essay I submitted to the Creative Nonfiction Network during their online "Tiny Truth" essay competi...