Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Soccer Game

Focus on what you want in your photo. 

Filling the frame.

The rule of thirds/ Filling the frame. 

Symmetry.

Rule of thirds. 

Zoom in.

With these photos I attended game and tried to capture things that were naturally happening within the environment of the game. One major tip that probably stuck out to me the most and that I tried to use was me knowing what I want in my photo and then focusing on that one specific thing. I feel I did accomplish my intended goal simply because these photos have different view points and you can tell what the central idea is for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Truth by: Aaron D. Able

Here is a short memoir / micro essay I submitted to the Creative Nonfiction Network during their online "Tiny Truth" essay competi...