Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Digital Generation

I am a child of the Digital Generation.  I grew up in the age when the digital world was being vastly developed.  I feel as if I got to experience two worlds in my childhood and early teenage years and can proudly say, "I got the best of both worlds!" I watched the music video by Arcade Fire called "We Used to Wait." This video makes a lot of sense because people around my age can truly say that we used to wait and waist time without a worry in the world.  Now, the world is ever-changing with technology and always so fast paced.  Its hard to catch a breath of free time and just relax.  I love the new digital era but, I also loved being carefree without the technology... thats the part I miss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Truth by: Aaron D. Able

Here is a short memoir / micro essay I submitted to the Creative Nonfiction Network during their online "Tiny Truth" essay competi...